The Artpace holiday gift guide
1. Guayabera? Why NOT. Our stylish new T-shirt is a total crowd pleaser and comes in four color combinations (and various sizes): women’s pink/white, women’s white/red, men’s white/grey, and men’s blue/navy. Just $20 each.
2. It’s crazy, but coffee actually tastes better when you drink it out of our ceramic MAKE ART HAPPEN mug. And don’t even get us started on how amazing a sip of tea from this thing can be. $8 each.
3. A FRESH ART FIRST membership is definitely our most popular gift. Buy one for yourself, your friend, your entire family! The benefits last all year and include special invitations to members-only events and behind-the-scenes access to Artpace, as well as awesome discounts from all of our Artpace Alliance vendors. (Buy one, get one free movie passes to the Bijou, anyone?) Memberships begin at just $25 for the artist, student, educator, or special senior in your life.
4. Our understated Artpace cap is an instant classic. One size fits all. $15 each.
5. Take a look into Artpace’s history and the conception of one of the world’s top artist-in-residence programs. Dreaming Red was written by Artpace founder Linda Pace and Jan Jarboe Russell. Hardback, $45 each.
6. Bigger and better than any ol’ stocking, stuff our MAKE ART HAPPEN tote with any of the above Artpace goodies for your contemporary art-loving co-worker or cohort. $5 each.
And finally… if you want to give to your community, make a gift to Artpace! Your generosity makes a definitive impact on our residencies, exhibitions, and education programs—and keeps Artpace up, running, and most importantly, innovating.