- San Antonio Express-News examines Linda Pace’s legacy in conjunction with San Antonio Museum of Art’s current exhibition “San Antonio Collects: Contemporary.” The exhibition concludes July 1.
- Artpace alums Alejandro Cesarco, Katja Strunz, and Xu Bing are among the 110 artists exhibiting at this year’s 30th Bienal de São Paulo.
- Pace Gallery announced the signing of current Artpace exhibiting artist Adam Pendleton. GalleristNY visits Pendleton’s Germantown, New York, studio to learn more about this rising conceptual artist.
- Bad at Sports interviews former Artpace guest curator Helen Molesworth
- The Frieze New York Art Fair opens on May 4 and concludes May 7. Artpace alums Susan Philipsz and Katja Strunz will be exhibiting in the Frieze Sculpture Park.
- Hudson (Show)Room artist Tony Feher is exhibiting a site-determined installation on the campus of Wichita State University. Extraordinary Ordinary is on display through October 1.
Looking for something to do this weekend? Possibly headed downtown to celebrate Fiesta? Stop by Artpace and view all five our exhibition spaces. We are open Saturday and Sunday from 12-5pm.
Image credit: Tony Feher, Thomas Hoving, 2012. Installation detail. Photo by Todd Johnson